Areas of our research comprise these interests:
- User-centric and personalized information retrieval,
- NeuroIS – study of neuropsychological aspects of IR using advanced techniques of neuroimaging towards improving design of user-centric systems,
- Adaptive information retrieval,
- Implicit feedback-based search systems,
- Affective and sentiment information retrieval systems,
- Pro-active search systems,
- Big Data,
- Smart City and Urban Informatics,
- Content-based and collaborative filtering and recommender systems.
STUDY WITH US
Learn more about our research and find the area of your interest.
In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, in the expert’s there are few.
- Shunryu Suzuki
- Jorge David Gonzales Paule
Jorge David Gonzales Paule, Yeran Sun, Yashar Moshfeghi: On Fine-Grained Geolocation of Tweets and Real-Time Traffic Incident Detection. in Journal of Information Processing and Management (2018)